Presentations for Impact
Description and Target Audience
Presentations for Impact will significantly improve the influence presenters have on their international audience.
The training is designed to specifically focus on maximizing effective delivery, have greater contact with international audiences and help presenters reach their specific objectives.
It develops key English language, intercultural communication skills, and builds personal competence and confidence.
Benefits and Goals
- Development and delivery of world class international presentations
- Review and develop idividual skills
- Comparision and improvement of style of presentations for cross-border impact
- Consolidaton of language and communication for impact
Sessions and Topics
Through a training system based on awareness-analysis-practice-application-transfer-reflect, the following areas will be covered:
- Perceptions and communication – constructing, sending, receiving, understanding, reacting
- Style – analyzing effectiveness in presentations
- Intercultural variations and sensitivities in presentations
- Language and cross-border communication effectiveness
- Organising and structuring
- Audience and interpersonal dynamics· Impact through words, voice and body language
- Strong visuals and media
- Personal improvement plan
Start Level, Length and Participants
Participants should already have a good working knowledge of English – B1/B2 on the European Council Reference Grid.
Length: 2 Days
Participants: Maxium 6-8
Who is it for?
Anyone who has a basic understanding of presentation techniques, but feel they are not reaching their maximum potential and/or having the impact they want while presenting in English.
Where can the course be held?
Courses can be held in Bath Spa and vicinity, or in any location you choose.
If you do choose to have your course/workshop in the scenic Roman city of Bath, you can choose between staying with a host family, in a guest house or hotel.