Personal Presentation – Design & Delivery
Description and Target Audience
This tutorial is to assist presenters design and prepare presentations for delivery in English.
It is customised to suit each presentation and takes the presenter from goals and targets, construction, consideration of audience needs, intended impact, through to finished delivery.
It is based on at least 20 years experience of running presentation courses, maximising communication skills and helping individuals design and deliver professional presentations to specified audiences.
Benefits and Goals
- Development of personally appropriate presentation style for each delivery
- Train and review impact of the presentation
- Design best delivery method and utilisation of best delivery strategies
- Review and develop individual impact skills
- Consolidation of personalised language (phrasing, vocabulary, rhythm, intonation, etc.)
Development Items Include:
- Overview of requirements – intended impact on audience
- Detailed design stage
- Audience considerations (Intercultural communication)
- Media and visual impact
- Stress and practice delivery
- Impact testing
- Finalisation and review
Start Level, Length and Participants
Participants should already have a good working knowledge of English – B1/B2 on the European Council Reference Grid.
Length: As Required
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants support and help to build their presentation, especially just before delivery.
Where can the course be held?
Courses can be held in Bath Spa and vicinity, or in any location you choose.
If you do choose to have your course/workshop in the scenic Roman city of Bath, you can choose between staying with a host family, in a guest house or hotel.