Global Competence Programme (2020-21)
Programme – background
This Professionals’ programme aims to develop and raise each participant’s global competence, and to enhance and expand their communication and professional skills.
This programme will broaden and deepen practical knowledge, experience and expertise to enable managers and leaders to transform the way they work across different cultures.
Each course is designed to increase self-awareness, to encourage and support the participants so they can fully realise and expand their skills and competence in a multi-cultural context.
Each course inspires and strengthens individuals to be more robust, versatile, dynamic, innovative, productive, motivated and competitive professionals.
- Expand and apply on-going critical analysis and skills ‘to be best-in-class’.
- Maximise productivity through understanding others and enhance both perception and self-awareness.
- Develop multicultural awareness and internationally applicable professional skills.
- Widen and deepen effective and efficient application of ‘human capital’, to achieve better results, with reduced ‘downside’.
- Interpret and utilise complex and sometimes contradictory knowledge.
- Be able to utilise global thinking, while remaining sensitive to local issues.
The courses available in this programme are separate but mutually compatible.
- A holistic view of personal development.
- Application and optimisation of professional skills relevant to each individual.
- Detailed needs analysis and individual requirements (each participant helps shape and steer the focus of the course delivered).
- Develop and combine relevant professional competence with cross-border awareness.
- Promote global intercultural intelligence, international management, leadership and global ‘professionalism.’
Available courses (open and closed)
- Intercultural Awareness – developing cross-cultural awareness (1 day)
- Intercultural Competence – maximising practical cross-cultural competence (1-2 days)
- Leading and working in diverse teams – and in successful international projects (2 days + distance contact)
- Negotiation skills for international managers (2 days)
- Presentations for global impact (2 days)
- Effective International Business Competence – general competence builder (2 days)
- Customised training/coaching for individuals and groups (0.5 -3 days + distance contact – depending on specific needs)
Courses are both ‘Open’ and ‘Closed’ (customised to the requirements of specific companies, organisation, sectors, industries and target audiences).
As each course is very specific to the needs of each participant, it is a good idea to contact Provox Training and Consulting directly.
Details of individual courses will be outlined and a pre-course questionnaire completed.
Where can the course be held?
Courses can be held in Bath Spa and vicinity, or in any location you choose.
If you do choose to have your course/workshop in the scenic Roman city of Bath, you can choose between staying with a host family, in a guest house or hotel.