Values and Focus
Provox Training & Consulting regards the development of intercultural communication, language competence and professional skills essential for any global practitioner, manager or leader in any organization.
We encorage and support participants to increase self-awareness, self-confidence and maximise their intercultural communication skills. We incorporate all these, in our training workshops, with the relevant management and leadership skills required by global managers and leaders.
Regarding cultural differences and communication, we focus on four main factors: emotional intelligemce, critical thinking, openness and flexibility.
The end goal of all our training courses and workshops is to develop versatile, dynamic, enthusiastic, innovative and motivated professionals who feel confident and competent to accomplish their specific goals.
What we do before and during training
- Listen to and concentrate on individual needs
- Understand the needs of the company, business or organisation the individual(s) belong to
- Match needs to training goals
- Support, guide, motivate and develop each person’s potential
- Stimulate and motivate
- Expand horizons
- Strengthen and deepen skills
- Build confidence
- Have a holistic view of development
- Have fun